We value the trust you place in us. We have highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier.
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying Behavior.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Sites
- Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Vaidikmart.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.