Desi bilona Ghee Make Life Healty
Food items like Desi Cow ghee, jaggery, or honey create huge confusion in parents these days due to a big difference in our age-old traditional food habits and modern-day food habits for babies. While pure organic grass-fed kankrej cow ghee is said to be extremely beneficial for consumption, the question of whether a baby can consume it still prevails. What some years ago was considered necessary for infants, is now sometimes said to be harmful? The advent of modern baby food has raised doubts about our baby desi eating practices. Desi Ghee is one such item of uncertainty. While the entire world is speaking about the harmful effects of the inclusion of fats in infants, Indian traditional food habits for babies indicate the need for inclusion of ghee in every baby’s diet.
IS DESI BILONA GHEE FOR BABIES, GOOD OR BAD?
A child’s diet requires an adequate amount of nutrients. There are various vitamins, minerals, fats, etc. That should be a part of a safe, balanced diet for any child. Desi Bilona Ghee is the healthiest source of fat. Ghee contains DHA, which is considered very important for the development and growth of the brain. Babies will require more energy during the day to remain involved. Desi Bilona Ghee is a healthy calorie source that will help the baby stay fit and active. The anti-bacterial, antioxidant and antifungal properties of Desi Bilona Ghee helps in improving digestion, eyesight, and immunity. There are many good benefits of desi bilona ghee for babies.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DESI BILONA GHEE FOR KIDS AND INFANTS?
Generally, a growing baby needs about 1500 calories a day. These calories assist in preserving the child’s vitality and fitness. They also help in the growth and development of the baby. About 30% of the calories that the child consumes come from the fat intake. This does not imply that with oil-rich or fried food you should feed the infant. Good fat sources are those that will help the infant, hence ghee is recommended. Desi Bilona Ghee not only helps preserve the baby’s energy but also helps develop immunity. To get smooth and moisturized skin for infants, a good ghee massage is really good.
9 benefits of desi cow ghee for babies
1. Massage oil – the best massage for a baby is with pure desi bilona ghee. The natural moisturizing qualities of ghee helps in keeping the skin healthy, soft, and smooth.
2. Treats dry cough – an age-old remedy of dry cough for babies is giving them peppercorn infused desi ghee. The babies are given a small amount of ghee which has the essence of black pepper to fight dry cough.
3. Source of energy – ghee is a very good source of fat. It helps babies to stay active throughout the day by providing them with enough calories and energy.
4. Moisturizer – desi ghee works like a wonder for dry skin which is often seen in small babies. This dry skin causes the babies to get uncomfortable and irritated. Ghee helps in soothing their skin.
5. Helps in digestion – ghee stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes inside our body. These help in easy digestion of food.
6. The rich source of vitamins – ghee is a super-rich source of vitamin a, d, e & k. These vitamins are good for the eyes, skin, health, and immunity.
7. Brain development – ghee contains dha as well which is essential for brain development. Dha, which is a structural fat, aids in the development function of the brain and eyesight.
8. Helps in strengthening bones – vitamin k in the ghee helps in producing calcium in the body which is responsible for making the bones strong.
9. Good for lactose intolerant babies – even if your baby is lactose intolerant or casein intolerant, you can give them desi cow ghee without any worry. Since ghee is made from makhan, it does not have the milk solids or other impurities in it which other dairy products generally have. Furthermore, casein (protein) is present in the desi ghee in a very small amount.how much ghee can i give to my baby? When can i give ghee to my baby?
We urge you to speak to your pediatrician or an ayurvedic doctor before introducing any product in your baby’s diet including ghee. But once you are advised to give ghee to your baby, make sure that you buy only pure and authentic desi cow ghee. Here is a widely used measure of ghee given to babies.
|Age||Quantity||No of servings|
|6 months||1/4 teaspoon||2|
|10 months||1/2 teaspoon||2|
|1 year+||1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon||3|
|2 year+||3/4 to 1 teaspoon||3|
Excess of anything is dangerous. In moderation, Desi Cow Ghee given to a baby can be extremely beneficial. But the excess consumption of ghee can cause problems such as loss of appetite, obesity, and heart problems. Hence we recommend that a doctor should be consulted before introducing any food item in a child’s diet.
WHERE CAN I BUY DESI COW DESI GHEE?
To buy 100% pure kankrej Cow Ghee made using the traditional Vedic process, click here
WHAT IS COW DESI GHEE PRICE?
Desi Cow Ghee starts at Rs. 1,099.00 Click here to check the prices for all our products.
To buy 100% pure Desi Cow Ghee made using the traditional Vedic process, click here
This article is a property of Vaidikmart.com Any unauthorized duplication, reproduction or publication is strictly prohibited. Contact email@example.com for licensing of the above article.