There Are Many Benefits Of Desi Cow Bilona Ghee, These Are 10 Problems in a Moment.
You all will know that pure ‘Bilona Ghee‘ made at home is beneficial not only for your health but also for the skin, but do you know how good Desi Ghee is for the health of your scalp and hair as well. Especially if the hair is dry, lifeless, and split, then Desi Ghee is very useful for you. Apart from this,Bilona Ghee is also effective for back pain and torn ankles.
If your face, skin, and lips remain dry, or there is a lack of moisture in the skin and the color of lips and face is dark, then the solution of all these problems is in ‘Desi Ghee’. So let’s know the many benefits of ‘Desi Cow Bilona Ghee‘.
1. To remove face dryness, add an equal amount of water and Desi Bilona Ghee. Now massage the face with light hands. The dryness will go away and the skin will become soft.
2. Desi Cow Ghee also keeps the skin hydrated. Massage Desi Ghee all over the body then takes a bath with lukewarm water. This will make the skin soft.
3. It brightens your skin as well as enhances the facial complexion. Apart from this, by applying Bilona Ghee on the cracked lips, they start to recover and become soft.
4. There is nothing better than Desi Ghee in eliminating two pimples with this root. For this, warm the Bilona Ghee and gently massage the scalp with fingers. Wash after a while.
5. If the hair is tangled and lifeless, to solve it, mix an equal amount of Desi Cow Bilona Ghee and olive oil and massage it on the scalp. Shampoo after some time.
6. Massaging the feet with ghee is very beneficial when you are tired. It is even better if this massage is done with desi ghee.
7. Massage of feet with Bilona Ghee reduces the burning sensation of the soles.
8. If the heels are bursting, then massage of Desi Bilona Ghee and salt removes this problem.
9. Those who feel colder, massage the feet with lukewarm Desi Ghee. This increases blood circulation and relieves colds.
10. Massage the legs with Desi Ghee, it provides relief in back pain.
in Desi Cow milk is heated in a clay pot over a fire of cow dung on low flame. After this, curd is prepared from hot milk in an earthen pot. This yogurt is the “traditional churning (Bilona) method” used purely by hand churning. In this way, we get buttermilk and butter. According to the traditional Vedic Bilona hand charred method, Makhan is obtained, then put in an earthen pot over a dung fire at low flame. In this way, we get ghee. The quality, color and taste of ghee is based on the duration of the heating of the desi cow’s milk and the quality of the makhan. In this process, about 30 to 35 liters of milk is consumed to make about 1 kg of ghee. Ghee made with this method is called Vedic Bilona Ghee. Vaidik Mart products are making Vedic Ghee which possess all the quantities mentioned in the Shastras (Vedic).